[R-390] FS: Museum-Quality LS-474/U Speaker

Jeffrey Herman jeffreyh at HAWAII.EDU
Fri Mar 17 00:57:15 EST 2000

Rather than resorting to name-calling, maybe this can lead to
a civil discussion regarding pricing. Are prices for such items
arbitrarily set, or is there a "blue book" for pricing such
accessories? (eBay should *not* be used as a benchmark for
pricing *anything*!)

73, Jeff KH6O