FS JOHNSON VALIANT

soundnmind soundnmind at RICA.NET
Sun Mar 26 20:24:33 EST 2000

Hi Fello AM'rs
Sun eve here & home from Timonium HF. That show was almost devoid of
boatanchors!

I didnt sell the "stock rebuilt" Valiant-1 so here its up for sale here. It
is complete w / refinished panel & cab & has had A LOT!! of work done to it
to make it right. I have had it on the air last Fri & talked to Bowie Bill &
Mike & its is very stable. The price as "factory stock" $625 & no shipping.
You have to come get it & better that way so you can try it out @ my shop.
Since I didnt have to do much of anything in repairs to audio chain, I can,
w / deposit go ahead & modify all the audio to cure "the Valiant sound".
That will put the price at $750. No, I'm not making anything on the audio
except satisfaction. But I work cheap anyway, hi. I can send a jpg pic if
you want to see one of these restored Valiants.
Let me know if interested...
The hamfest was somewhat of a bummer but Patty & I had some real interesting
"eyeball" contacts. And we got to "show & tell" & make some new friends & we
even brought back a Ranger refinish job from Fellow AM'r. All in all, we had
a good time.
See you all on 7290 +-.
Dee
http://home.rica.net/soundnmind/
Patty & Dee's Marina  Collectors of "firebottle" radios 534 W. Main St.
Waynesboro, Va. 22980 (540)249-3161 cell: (540)471-7023