New Morrow Boatanchor Pages

Brian Carling af4k at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue May 2 11:12:14 EDT 2000

Thanks to David for the great new Morrow Site!!

By the way guys, his site has been added to the growing list of Boatanchors
web pages arranged by many useful sub-topics that can be found at:

http://go.to/BOATANCHORS

All dead links are eliminated automatically, so that you will not waste time!

The amazing Open Directory of BA web pages!

Enjoy!

Best 73  to all - Brian Carling, AF4K