JOHNSON PANEL / CAB REFURBING

soundnmind soundnmind at RICA.NET
Fri May 5 09:46:29 EDT 2000

Hello Fellow AM'rs

I again have openings for few Johnson Ranger & Valiant panel refinish during
May / June time frame. And it seems I will be at Dayton to display a cab
complete.

Valiant 1 cab set complete......$285.
Ranger 1 cab set complete.....$250.
Ranger 2 panel set only...........$195.
I'm soon to have the Hammar HQ180 / HQ170 series radios ready to do. I
expect to be able to do the panel only set for $175. + or - depending how
the time comes out. (I will take care of removing & replacing the panel
ring). And yes, I can do the cab & or speaker if you like. That will make
the set in ball park of $230. + or -.
I have pics of some of my work on web page or I can send additional .jpg.

I am not doing any other panels at this time, sorry.

All the above + shipping, etc.
Warm regards
See you on the air (7290kc)
Dee
http://home.rica.net/soundnmind/
Patty & Dee's Marina Collectors of "firebottle" radios
534 W. Main St.
Waynesboro, Va. 22980
(540)249-3161 Cell: (540)471-7023