Scope manuals

Richard E. Robinson rerobins at EMAIL.UNCC.EDU
Mon May 15 11:21:15 EDT 2000

Jerry W7BUN wrote;

>Also try Manuals Plus in Touele, Utah, at 435-882-7188. They advertise that
>they have hundreds of thousands of manuals for test equipment.

I just bought 4 manuals from Jack at Manuals Plus.  His prices and service
are excellent and his shipment was very prompt.  All manuals were originals
and the prices were cheaper that "renting" and copying a manual.

Usual disclamers apply, I'm just a satisfied Manuals Plus customer.

73,

Rick kf4ar