BC-348 info needed

N5AIT Allan Stephens MODSTEPH at ACS.EKU.EDU
Fri May 19 20:11:18 EDT 2000

Gang:

     As I mentioned a few days ago, item in estate equipment
included a BC-348.  With info from y'all (thank you) I
checked further - it is an "M" model - BC-348 M - made by
(if the tag can be believed) Stromberg Carlson.

     So any info/schematics, etc., would really help!  It
does have an AC cord running into it, which I have of course
NOT plugged in.  Haven't been inside it yet (it is three
projects down the list) but at least I got it out of the
trunk and into the living room...

     TIA

     73,  Al  N5AIT