ANYONE KNOW TCS MIL STUFF?

soundnmind soundnmind at RICA.NET
Wed May 31 11:39:19 EDT 2000

Hi Fellow AM'rs
Yesterday I bought several pieces of Mil gear. I need some help in finding a
home for this gear & cables, pwr. Might be I need to do some restoration on
some of it to make it presentable. The 2 Rxs I have:

CIH 46150-A w / sn of 1239. Its is also marked TCS-13. It appears this unit
was never out of the box except to look at it, mint condition w / all the
tubes & alignment tools. I have no cables or supply w / it. All it needs is
the panel washed.

CCT46217-A also marked RBS-2 sn: 369 dated 8/29/45 made by Stromberg
Carlson. I have the power supply / audio amp unit (CCT-20235A), & cable.
This was running on 110V. This pair will need restoration for dampness
distroyed the paint & it looks like it was repainted at one time. But
dampness didnt seriously hurt anything inside that I can tell.
Someone must have documentation for this gear but who? There is more in this
cache but will reply w / the rest of the story to anyone thats interested.
Warm regards
Dee, W4PNT
http://home.rica.net/soundnmind/
Patty & Dee's Marina Collectors of "firebottle" radios
534 W. Main St.
Waynesboro, Va. 22980
(540)249-3161 Cell: (540)471-7023