Hallicrafters

Bob Raley raleyr_1 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 6 15:28:03 EST 2000

Sam I believe it's not grill cloth but a type of screening that's been
flocked.  There was a thread about this on the hallicrafter reflector just a
week or so ago.  You might try pulling up the digests at qth.net and check
the archives on the hallicrafter site.  There was an address given for a
place that sells supplies for flocking.  You might take the cloth out and
turn it over and see what it looks like---that is unless you holes to deal
with.  Good luck....Bob N5JAN