Bob Raley raleyr_1 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 6 15:28:03 EST 2000

Sam I believe it's not grill cloth but a type of screening that's been
flocked.  There was a thread about this on the hallicrafter reflector just a
week or so ago.  You might try pulling up the digests at qth.net and check
the archives on the hallicrafter site.  There was an address given for a
place that sells supplies for flocking.  You might take the cloth out and
turn it over and see what it looks like---that is unless you holes to deal
with.  Good luck....Bob N5JAN

>From: Sam <k4ndy at ALLTEL.NET>
>Reply-To: Sam <k4ndy at ALLTEL.NET>
>Subject: Hallicrafters
>Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 13:39:31 -0500
>Hello Folks,
>     Does anyone have a source for the grill cloth for the R 46 speaker
>light tan as best as I can tell, also still looking for the diagram and
>parts list for the HT 32 B rig...
>Thanks for reading and 73, Sam

Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at

More information about the Boatanchors mailing list