FS: SB-102 reduced again..

Brian Carling bcarling at CFL.RR.COM
Fri Nov 10 16:59:29 EST 2000

Hi folks - I took the Heath SB-102 off eBay because I found that the belts are
missing for the driver & plate tuning (easily replaced) and the dial for the
LMO is sticking - again probably no big deal.

I had an offer from one guy for $200.00 on both, but decided I'd give it one
last chance here at only $225.00 for all of it, if someone wants them...
(wasn't much interest at $325, hi hi!)

If anyone wants a nice SB-630, I will throw that in for an extra $50.00

Last chance if someone wants these at a bargain price, otherwise I will just let them go for
a giveaway price.