Manual Source

fclarke fclarke at EROLS.COM
Fri Nov 10 22:35:23 EST 2000

I recently purchased a manual copy for a Heath AR-3 from AG Tannenbaum
and it was
very nicely done and quite reasonable in price.  W7FG also does manuals,
but I was
somewhat disappointed in the quality of the copy ( a 32V3 in this
case).  All the
info is there, so it serves the purpose!  There are several other
vendors doing
manuals, so you should be able to find what you need.

73 de Tom/W4OKW