FS: TS-830S

Lane Zeitler Ku7i at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Thu Nov 16 15:29:47 EST 2000

Sell: One Kenwood Ts-830S. 15 meters is weak on xmit and rcv. All other
bands are 100%, full output and excellent rcvr sensitivity. Front panel is a
9+/10. Overall cabinet is an 8.5+/10. Copy of manual and hand mic. No
optional filters. Only reason I am selling because I do regular dx work on
15, if it were not for that I would keep this radio. If you do not need 15
meters and you think that you can fix this weak rcv and xmit problem then
maybe you need this rig for a winter project. S/N is 2 mil.

$275 shipped lower 48.

Lane
Ku7i