B&K Model 700 Dynamic Mutual transconductance Tube Tester

John W. King jbkking at BELLSOUTH.NET
Fri Nov 24 13:40:21 EST 2000

Trying to check 5763 tube on my B&K Model 700 Dynamic Mutual Conductance
Tube Tester, and can't find the tube number 5763 in the tube tester
lists with settings. I have two questions:

        1. Anyone have settings and info for testing 5763 on
that                   particular tube checker? (At least 30 years old)

        2. Anyone have a WEB SITE or email address for B&K
instruments            believed to be located in Chicago, Ill.

Any help appreciated. 73, John, K5PGW