Needed: meter for Heath Warrior HA-10

Jim Strohm jstrohm at TEXAS.NET
Wed Oct 4 12:38:23 EDT 2000

*I have aphpotocopy of Heath's "condensed" Warrior HA-10 manual.  It shows
thew meter as 50 ohms resistance, 1 mA fullscale.  Unless you wanted
a 10-out-of-10 point restoration, I'dd strongly urge getting a nicer meter that
looks like what should have been there (see some Collins for inspiration).

Almost any 1 mA meter would drop in and give acceptably close readings.

If you want a copy (BAMA, listening?) drop me an email.  I can photocopy for
reasonable cost (or swap for glowbug loot) or scan to the BAMA-approved
format and deliver electronically.

But you gotta ask.

Jim N6OTQ

P.S. In the piles  of paper I found the _original_ manual to a
long-gone Eico 710 grid dip meter.  Copies for reasonable cost, scans
to BAMA on request, and make me an offer for the original that I can't refuse.

(I collect weird electronics, General Radio test gear, etc. so offer your
White Elephant).