power absorbing R

Lane Zeitler Ku7i at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Tue Oct 17 21:43:57 EDT 2000

Was wondering what values are generally used to absorb the extra RF driving
power from a 100 watt rig when driving a PA tube that only needs say, 55
watts? Ex: A single 3-500Z being driven by a 100 watt exciter that does not
have a "power out" control in SSB?


More information about the Boatanchors mailing list