SP 600

Bob Peters soundimp at POBOX.COM
Wed Sep 20 08:03:00 EDT 2000

Gene if you do not find anything I have some AM gear on the way and I have
an Apache in great shape ready to go...The Apache will bring $450  with a
working warranty...Been recapped  and working... The others  IE  a Viking
II and a B&W
5100  are not here yet and will require some work....I  have an absolutely
SUPER Johnson Desk KS  with a Ranger driver
for $5500...  That is the Johnson version of the KW1...
on the air and can sched anytime...Also the Apache is
on the air  and can sched anytime...also have a DX100B
coming in....

Bob

Gene...A DX100 is always good as  is a  B&W5100 or VikingII
We have a  large AM group on 75 meters every Sat and Sun
on 3.850 at 7AM to 9AM  and again on 7.190
at 2PM central...You will hear  KW1's...Globe Kings , Heath,
Elmac....you name it there..Lots of Iron  and great audio....
Only a couple of 32V's on...A lot of Johnson from the Viking II
to Desk KW's on...Great group...We are all getting togeather at the Belton
Hamfest Oct 7th for a photo and lunch as well
as a BBQ on Friday night the 6th....

73's   Bob K1JNN/5