SP 600

Gene Holcombe n5zdf at NETDOOR.COM
Sun Sep 24 13:43:01 EDT 2000

My pristine SP 600 performs admirably.  The main tuning dial and spread dial
are not lined up correctly.  I need some one to tell me how to correct or
make available to me a maintenance repair manual that would outline how to
do the proper dial alignment.  Who would have an original repair manual or
could advise where to get one.  I do have the operator manual.  Have some
heavy iron in the form of a Collins 32V-2 transmitter coming in next week to
get on that AM'ing.  That is going to be fun.  Any help for me?

Gene  N5ZDF