Big mojo UPS

Paul Litwinovich paull at WSHU.ORG
Mon Sep 25 15:55:01 EDT 2000

I have just acquired a quantity of surplus APC Smart UPS 3000
Uninteruptable power supplies.

They are 120 VAC in and out, at 3Kva/2250 watts. Date codes are from 1997 to
1999. All tested and include batteries. They are 19 inch rack mountable,
dimensions 5" tall by 24" deep. Each is equipped with a 30 amp twist lock
plug on a 6 ft ac cord and they have 8 standard outlets on the rear panel. I
have more of these than I need so I am selling the rest at $500 each. They
are in pristine condition except for a permanent marker number or letter
that someone put on the front panel to designate a circuit. This seems to be
removable with solvent.

They are heavy, about 140lbs each so pickup  is suggested. Buyer to pay
shipping otherwise.We are located in Fairfield, CT.

See the APC website for more details on this model, www.apcc.com

Paul A. Litwinovich
C.E. WSHU AM&FM, WSUF-FM
N1MUC