FS: Drake T4X panel like new

Ian Webb ian_webb at PACBELL.NET
Wed Sep 27 15:13:21 EDT 2000

I have a like new Drake T4X panel for sale -- $25 + $3.20 Priority Mail
+ $.85 insurance if you wish it.  It's presently padded well and in a
box ready to ship.

You can view it at:
http://www.geocities.com/k6sde/T4X_Panel/T4X_Panel.jpg

Realize that the digital picture has been "sharpened" and the panel is
truly free of anything that I would consider a blemish except for a few
scratches which are at the very ends and hidden by the case lips.  It
has NOT been repainted or otherwise touched up.  I do see that the black
mark in the dial window appears to be narrow at the bottom though you
don't see that when the knob is mounted.

I offered it a couple of weeks ago and it was spoken for in only a few
minutes.  However the buyer did not send me the payment as promised and
seems to have disappeared into a dark hole with no e-mail response to my
messages.

Ian, K6SDE
San Jose, CA area