Need Ranger II info, please!

N5AIT Allan Stephens MODSTEPH at ACS.EKU.EDU
Sat Sep 30 18:10:06 EDT 2000

Gang:

     Finally got to a Ranger II that has been waiting in
my Projects Pile.  Question: what is the tube line-up in
the Ranger II?  I see most quite similar to the Ranger,
but this has the keying circuit added, plus at least one
more tube than the Ranger, close to the DRIVE control
variable capacitor.  So:  what tubes go where, (this
one missing most), where are the differences from the
Ranger?

     And if anyone has a schematic for the thing which they
can spare, I'd certainly appreciate it.  I'll of course
cover copying and mailing costs.

     Thanks!

     73,  Al  N5AIT