Coaxial "button" capacitor.

Brian Goldsmith brian.goldsmith at ECHO1.COM.AU
Tue Apr 3 21:53:59 EDT 2001

Greetings to the list.I have had to manufacture a detector for my Telonic sweep generator as it was not with the mainframe when received.The small inline box,UHF diode and 50 ohm resistor are no problem but I am unable to locate a .001uF button ceramic capacitor.I have used a small two leaded ceramic cap but it introduced considerable errors at the top end probably due to lead inductance.Does anybody have one for sale?The hole in the middle has to be wide enough for the rear connector of a BNC socket to pass through.
                                                                                                       Thanks for the read,Brian Goldsmith