SB-201 [10 meter conversion]

Joseph Lutz kwz99 at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Apr 12 22:23:38 EDT 2001

Hi all,

   Trying to finish up the shack, moving and tossing a lot of stuff.
Came across the Heathkit Modification Info for the SB-201 10
meter conversion.  I promised it to someone a loooong time
ago - if you still need it let me know.  Any others that need/want
it let me know and it's yours for a SASE [Business Envelope].
And if the response if excessive, I can scan it into a .jpeg file
if it is necessary.  Let me know - before I throw.

73,
JOE W7LPF/3 - NNNØKUU
NEW FLORENCE, PA [WESTMORELAND CO]
QWCA - SWOP - NCVA - FISTS - NAVMARS - RCC
10-10 #29058
VETS #218VNFS, PINE STATE #252