Website

Ed Tanton n4xy at ATT.NET
Sun Apr 15 19:51:20 EDT 2001

Hi Folks... I have updated my website in several areas... but more
importantly, have-I believe-cured a problem plaguing me for about a year. If
you have been to my site and have not been able to see some of the 'objects'
or photos on the site, I have-hopefully-cured it. I invite you to take a
fresh look. And in the next few weeks: the audio switcher project design has
been frozen, and I am hard at work on the entire suite of schematics. They
will be added as they are completed. Thanks for the BW.

73  Ed Tanton  N4XY  <n4xy at arrl.net>

website:   http://www.n4xy.com

LM: ARRL  QCWA  AMSAT & INDEXA;
SEDXC  NCDXA    GACW   QRP-ARCI