WTB Power transformer for Hallicrafters S-20

Jeff Anderson jwanderson at COLONIALASSEMBLY.COM
Mon Apr 23 11:18:45 EDT 2001

Hi All,

I would like to buy a replacement power transformer for a Hallicrafters S-20
receiver.

The one I have will only provide about 5.3 volts heater voltage with all the
tubes removed.

Something close to an original would be nice, but anything I can make fit
will be considered.

This looks to be a pretty standard unit for the period.
5 V for an 80 rectifier, B+ around 350, and 6.3 heater for 7 octal tubes.

If you have something suitable, that you will part with, please send me a
note.

Thanks,
-- Jeff Anderson