Vintage meters FS

Ken Simpson, W8EK W8EK at FDT.NET
Mon Apr 23 16:45:52 EDT 2001

I have a couple vintage meters for sale.

Meter # 1 is a Triplett 310 "Mighty Mite" VOM.
It includes a nice real leather case, with Triplett
imprinted on it, a set of original probes, and the
original manual.

This unit looks as close to new as you would ever
find.  I have looked all over it and can not even find
one scratch.  The manual looks new, except for the
possibility that the pages are not quite as white as
they once were.  The leather case is made so that
it can go on a belt, but does not look as if it ever
was on one.   $ 75

Meter #2 is a DC only voltmeter.  It has 3 scales on
it -- 5, 10, and 25 volts.  It says it is a Niehoff Voltmeter,
Chicago, Model T-2.  It looks like maybe 1930s vintage.
It is in very good shape, but I do not have the manual
for this one.  $ 35

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson