FS: Gonset GSB-100 VERY nice, plus a parts unit

Dave Dave at BOATANCHORS.COM
Thu Apr 26 11:07:02 EDT 2001

For sale:

VERY nice Gonset GSB-100 in excellent working
condition.  Almost pristine face.  Clean inside.
Never run beyond 'safe' specs (50 watts CW is
as hard as I ever pushed it).  Also tested and used
on SSB and AM.  Have never tried Phase Modulation
mode but sure it works too!   No mods.  $225
You can see it in my shack photo at:
http://www.boatanchors.com/page15.html

Also have a GSB-100 PARTS unit.  All there
EXCEPT for the power transformer, tubes, and
cabinet top.  VERY restorable.  Face is as nice
as the unit above, so well worth the effort to
restore. All knobs, meter, dial drum excellent. $120

I WILL ship the parts unit, but NOT the working
unit.  PICKUP ONLY in Tacoma, Washington
unless it doesn't sell, in which case I'll consider
some sort of crate.  It weighs almost as much
as a DX-100!

Photos of either rig on request.  Payment via
Paypal.com (you don't need to be a registered
user to use their service - it's FREE for buyers,
too) or money order.

Thanks,

Dave WB7AWK
www.Boatanchors.com