Oacking

John Dilks, K2TQN oldradio at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Fri Apr 27 05:47:43 EDT 2001

At 04:27 PM 4/26/2001 -0700, H. W. Petersen wrote:
>I offered to black out the liquor identity with a felt marker but the
>clerk said that would be inadequate. Then he suggested I wrap the box in
>brown paper which I will do.

Pete,

   Be careful with paper covering a box.  UPS for instance will not
guarantee delivery, as the paper tends to come off.  I would check with
another post office first, as the clerk may be over zealous.

73's de K2TQN, John Dilks

    My Old Radio Column in QST Magazine
        http://www.eht.com/oldradio/arrl/

    Old Radio Wireless and Radio History page
        http://www.eht.com/oldradio/awa/

    K2TQN's Old Radio Museum
        http://www.eht.com/oldradio/museum/

    The New Jersey Antique Radio Club page