Old CQ and QST Magazines - last of the collection

Bob Groh WA2CKY rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Wed Aug 1 22:38:46 EDT 2001

Well, my pile of old ham magazines is steadily dwindling and
I am scraping up the last remnants and offering them - first
come, first served.

Batch #1: CQ Magazines from 1945 to 1958 (Scattered)  $15
PPD
About 40 all told. Condition ranges from fair+ to good.  All
are intact with front and rear covers, worn splines, etc.
1958    Jan
1955    Oct,Mar
1956    Jan
1954    OCt,Nov,Sept,May,Aug,April
1951    Jan,Feb,Mar,Apr,Aug,Oct,May
1953    July,Aug,June,Jan,April,May,Oct,Sept,Nov,Dec,Mar
1952    Jan,May,Nov
1950    Dec,Aug
1947    July,
1946    Nov,Sept,Aug,July,Dec
1945    Nov

Batch #2: QST mixture (10) from 50s and 60s             $5 PPD
1969    Dec,May,Nov
1967    Oct,Sept,Feb
1966    July
1960    April
1959    OCt,July

Batch #3   QST 1970 Entire Year in binder               $20 PPD
This is an entire year of QST in a QST binder (magazines are
retained in the binder with wires).

If you are interested, please email me directly and let me
know of your interest.  I'll try to reply promptly and the
first in the door will be the 'choosen' ones.  The prices do
include postage in the continental US only.

Thanks for helping get my 'stuff' down at least a little
bit.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY

--------