restoring the caps...

JR Linden jrlinden at USA.NET
Wed Aug 8 00:08:15 EDT 2001

I have had the most luck with taking a variac and with radio turned on, slowly
bring the input voltage, via the variac, up 10% at time.  Each step taking maybe
an hour or more.  The slower the better.  This introduces the old caps to DC
slowly.  I don't doubt that someone else has another version of basically the same
thing.  What do you think, guys?

JR Linden  K7PUR
Cave Creek, AZ