Capacitors.

Chris Gill micro at IIG.COM.AU
Sat Aug 11 02:15:41 EDT 2001

Hi Hue,
No, I did think of that, so I connected a small globe across it and it light
and then gradually discharged to around 2v. To complete the cycle I clipped
a resistor across until the meter read 0v then disconnected it. This morning
it still reads 0v, I have found another to use in the monitor repair and I
am going to charge this one up again and put it on the shelf and see what
happens over a period of time.
 Cheers,
Chris Gill.
Cairns, Qld, Australia.