Need Collins Sample

Hue Miller kargokult at PROAXIS.COM
Sat Aug 11 16:11:45 EDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Roger A. McCarty <rmccarty at EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject: Need Collins Sample

> My Son likes drawing this stuff and he has expressed an interest in
the
> S-Line. The lender would get a first run print for their trouble.
To see
> examples of his work, goto;
> www.rmccarty.net/SPM

PLEASE get him interested in the BC-348. Or maybe he would find the
olde 5 - lb.  BC-611 army  WW2 walkie talkie interesting. I would
sure
like to see him draw that.
BTW, i have read a few military histories, in trade paperback issue,
where the publishers inserted into the text a few drawings of
equipment
used in the events, such as backpack radio (BC-1000), bazooka,
particular small arms, etc.  Perhaps he could pick up some bucks by
looking into this market for art.
Hue Miller