WANTED: Hammarlund HQ-170 Clock Lens...

Eddy Swynar gswynar at DURHAM.NET
Thu Aug 30 19:08:37 EDT 2001

Many moons ago, I recall seeing a recurring ad/notice re. the availability of a good-quality, after-market clear plastic replacement lens for the clock used on Hammarlund's line of "HQ" receivers...

Needless-to-say, now that I find myself in actual need of this information, the ad no longer appears! Hi

Does anyone recall the source of these items? I'd like one for the HQ-170 that followed me home from a 'Fest the other weekend...many thanks!

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ