[AWA] Marconi Centennial Celebration

David Wilson david at COMPUTAN.ON.CA
Thu Dec 6 23:20:06 EST 2001

Dear Peter,
   My station is not unidentified it is VE3BBN  hi hi .
The tx is located in Niagara on the Lake , a town but 0ne mile from Niagara
Falls.
This is a spark tx and will send the message "MARCONI     S" every minute on
the minute for one hour starting at 21:00 Eastern time on the 12th of Dec.
   I hope you all hear it.

cheers David