Need Info On RELIABLE Crystal Manufacturer. (For YASEU RADIO)

Glen Zook gzook at YAHOO.COM
Mon Dec 24 15:07:55 EST 2001

International Crystal, 10 North Lee Street, Oklahoma
City, Oklahoma.

You can find them on the Internet.

Just tell them the type of radio and the desired
frequency.  They will do the rest to get you the
proper type and compensated crystal.  I have used them
for well over 30 years and have never had a problem

Glen, K9STH

--- Tony Grogan <wsno19 at MINDSPRING.COM> wrote:

I know, the question has been raised before...my Dad
has a 901DM that has a range crystal shot. Would
appreciate info on a good source...??

http://greetings.yahoo.com