Need Info On RELIABLE Crystal Manufacturer. (For YASEU RADIO)

jstrohm@texas.net jstrohm at TEXAS.NET
Wed Dec 26 12:24:04 EST 2001

 Tony Grogan wsno19 at MINDSPRING.COM asks :

>I know, the question has been raised before...my Dad has a 901DM that has a >range crystal shot. Would appreciate info on a good source...?? Merry >Christmas....TG

I got a note from the GE list that Bomar was delivering inconsistent service and products, and was adding a $50 minimum charge.

This one got a good recommendation: Cuemeks Electronics. (1-888-678-9825 or 1-915-633-6208)

ICM has historically been good:  http://www.icmfg.com/

So has JAN:  http://www.jancrystals.com/

Jim N6OTQ