FS:COLLINS

Dee Almquist w4pnt at VAIX.NET
Thu Feb 8 09:59:54 EST 2001

Hi BA Amigos
I have an R 392 that has been in the family for a long time that I'm not
using that needs a new home. 15 yrs ago it was operational & has been just
sitting (in a dry place) in a closet. It is complete w / all knobs but I
dont have the Cannon plugs for power & audio. Looked inside the other day &
it looks just as new (smelled new, hi) as it was 15 yrs ago. Panel shows use
but everything is readable & I'm confident that if power was supplied It
would work.
I have been watching the auctions & occasionally one shows up. So I'm asking
a compromise price of $250. I saw one go for $260. w / parts missing. Will
offer to whomever for several days only, then if no takers, off to
auction.
You will pay shipping costs.
Please note change in email address.
Regards
Dee
http://home.rica.net/soundnmind/
Patty & Dee's Marina Collectors of "firebottle" radios
534 W. Main St.
Waynesboro, Va. 22980
(540)249-3161 Cell: (540)471-7023