Fw: TCS-8 POWER SUPPLY

Dee Almquist w4pnt at VAIX.NET
Fri Feb 9 09:24:09 EST 2001

Hello BA Amigos
Have for sale a TCS-8 power supply consisting of chassis w/ 2 dynamotors.
Has bottom cover w/ shock mounts. Unit has not been used in a long time &
has seen some moisture. I have not attempted to power it up. Most likely
everything needs to be disassembled, cleaned, lubbed & caps replaced. Also
it needs painting to restore it to original. I have pics if you want to see
it. Price $50. + shipping. Am offering this unit for several days only. If
no interest then off to auction.
Please note change of email address.
Regards
Dee
http://home.rica.net/soundnmind/
Patty & Dee's Marina Collectors of "firebottle" radios
534 W. Main St.
Waynesboro, Va. 22980
(540)249-3161 Cell: (540)471-7023