FS AN/URM-25D

Kees & Sandy Talen talen at INETPORT.COM
Sat Feb 10 22:04:14 EST 2001

The URM-25D has had all the tubes tested on a TV-7, it has good RF output,
both 400Hz and 100Hz modulation works, most of the adapters are in the
lid, has the usual dents, scratches, stickers (I removed most of them). Can
supply a .jpg file of the unit (I have 2 of them). Will include a copy of
the
URM-25F manual if you want it (the 25F is different from the 25D but the
"use" section should be close). $100 plus shipping.

73s  Kees K5BCQ