FS: EIMAC; DAYTONG

Dee Almquist w4pnt at VAIX.NET
Sun Feb 11 19:38:55 EST 2001

Hello Fellow Anchorites.
I was rumaging thru my tube box the other day & found a NOS Eimac 8072
ceramic tetrode. I believe this is a driver tube used in a uhf paging tx.
Book says its rated @ 50watts. New price list it @ $140. so I will sell it
for $70. or trade.

Datong ASP automatic rf speech processor, almost new in original box. At one
Dayton show I thot I needed  this for a project but never used it. You need
it? Its supposed to very effective for ssb, very lo distortion. I've got
$60. in this & will trade it also.

I'm looking mostly for a UTC CVM-4 mod iron, a HV filament transformer
(lites up the 575s) for Collins 20V2 transmitter.
Thanks
Dee
http://home.rica.net/soundnmind/
Patty & Dee's Marina Collectors of "firebottle" radios
534 W. Main St.
Waynesboro, Va. 22980
(540)249-3161 Cell: (540)471-7023