Website update...

Ed Tanton n4xy at ATT.NET
Wed Feb 14 10:36:14 EST 2001

I said I would let folks know when I (finally) got the website revised with
some of the new-but-old, film, 2700dpi x 2700 dpi (original scan) photos. I
completely revised the Photo Gallery page
http://www.qsl.net/n4xy/photo_gallery1.html , and added what I'd call the
1st round of organized photos. This relates to radio in that the NEXT round
will be all radio photos. It sure LOOKS to me like I can get ** MUCH **
better scanned in images (from 35mm negatives) than the 1.3 million pixels
of the digital camera.

Everywhere possible, I have tried to make the photos load as fast as
possible. Is there any interest in an article on how you do that, along with
how to organize the images?

My next adventure along these lines will be a round of photos of radios,
with some closeups. Especially a nearly identical "Current Rig" photo for
comparison between digital & film. I hope you'll forgive the obliquely-OT
email, and that you do enjoy the photos.

73  Ed Tanton  N4XY  <n4xy at arrl.net>

website:   http://www.n4xy.com

LM: ARRL  QCWA  AMSAT & INDEXA;
SEDXC  NCDXA    GACW   QRP-ARCI