TELEPRINTER MILITARY TT-744B/UGC-74 C(V)

Patrick Tocornal Brookbank at AOL.COM
Thu Feb 22 12:46:07 EST 2001

Would like very much  to get in touch with someone that could provide the
signal and power pinouts for this terminal as well as a source for the ribbon
(I got the national stock numbers, but do not know where to order them).
Please if you can help, send me an e-mail (brookbank at aol.com) with your phone
number and I will call you at your convenience.
This terminal was used by all branches of the military until recently and I
have acquired one that appears nearly new or new with the operators manual,
but it does not have a technical manual with it.

Thanks in advance for any information, Pat