GB> How to read postage-stamp micas (not the color dots)

Mike Silva mjsilva at JPS.NET
Tue Feb 27 01:07:32 EST 2001

Thanks for the link (need to type xtronics.com, not /com).  Most of the caps
I have don't quite match the military CM model described -- specifically
they don't seem to list a letter for voltage rating.  I'll assume this means
a default of 500V unless somebody tells me otherwise.

73,
Mike, KK6GM