Help with cable identification

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Mon Jan 15 00:50:00 EST 2001

Hi James,
The 90484 should be the trade number. Could not find it listed in the Belden
Master Catalog. The 6145# IS the nsn. Tried for an hour to access nsn;s through
GSA. Forget it. Perhaps someone with access can look it up. Good luck and 73.
Wayne;
W4GBW