TenTec 315 vintage receiver FS

Ken Simpson, W8EK W8EK at FDT.NET
Tue Jan 16 13:25:39 EST 2001

For Sale:

TenTec 315 receiver.

I think this qualifies as a "Boatanchor", although it is not
as heavy as some, but certainly the age of many.

This is an older, collectable, receiver.  It is NOT the newer
325 computer controlled receiver.  This one appears to
be an Argonaut 505, less the transmitter, but with the
optional CW filter and xtal calibrator added, along with
a 120 V AC power supply built in.

This particular unit appears to be original in all respects,
as best I can tell.  Knobs are all original.  Original manual
is included.  The case is very good, with no discernable
scratches.  It operates fine.

I can not find a date in the manual, but my guess would be
late 60's, or possibly as late as 1970.

$ 125 plus shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,