Speaker for HQ 180

john w. king jbkking at BELLSOUTH.NET
Mon Jul 2 07:53:47 EDT 2001

Someone sent me an email about a Hammarlund 180 series speaker they had had
since about 1960 that they would sell, It had been repainted black but the
grill cloth was good. I thought I replied to your offer, but can't find your
offer or my reply. Must have deleted it or something. Will the person with
the repainted BLACK speaker for the H ammarlund HQ 160-170-180 line please
remail me again? You had offered to send me a picture (jpeg) of it. Thanks
and let me hear from you again. 73, John, K5PGW