Globe King parts needed

Joe & Judy Christian k5hmd at ATT.NET
Fri Jul 6 13:07:21 EDT 2001

Garey, thanks for informative post on cabinet.  I also received several
posts offline; thanks to all that replied.   I'll probably buy end up
buying a taller cabinet and do a little "body shop" work on it to shorten
and add the support angles.

I bought my 500B used from WRL around 1959 and used it until around 1965
when I traded it on an HT-37.  The company I traded it to didn't sell it
and I bought it back in the early 70's to use on RTTY but the case had
disappeared.    Ended up giving the power supply away and the modulator
deck wound up outdoors behind the barn on my ranch where it sat for several
years.  I just got the modulator chassis back from having it plated and am
going back together with it.  I'm building a power supply from scratch, and
will probably end up using the guts from a 755 VFO.

Don't know if I'll have it going before the end of the year but its fun to
work on.  I can still hear the mechanical hum it gave off when transmitting.

73,
Joe