Multi-Elmac Model AF-67 parts

Fred Holnagel w7prv at JUNO.COM
Wed Jul 18 19:37:49 EDT 2001

Just came upon a Muli Elmac AF-67 that had been well worked over and was
being used as a final amplifier for something else.  I have many parts
however.  The meter is excellant as is the panel overlay with the silk
screened data. I.E. Load, Plate, Grid, Power etc etc. The calibrated
dial, black with white calibration marks and pointer also excellant.
Serial number plate, complete VFO assembly in metal can. No plastic dial
face. Drive chain, gearing, variables, final coil assembly , knobs,
ceramic band switches etc. All in good shape.  Anyone need anything? Fred
W7PRV