DX-35 / DX-40 crystal doors

Glen E. Zook gzook at HOME.COM
Fri Jul 20 15:24:18 EDT 2001

The crystal door project is working!  All that I am waiting for is the
gray paint and that should be here in the next couple of days.  The
doors fit fine and the black wrinkle paint looks good.  Just have to
overspray with the gray paint.

Therefore, I am taking orders for them.  Until September 1, 2001, each
door is $10 plus $1.50 for shipping (postage plus packing).  Texas
residents (unfortunately) will have to add 8.25% sales tax (83 cents in
this case).  At that time I may have to increase the price slightly.
There is a "bit" of work in producing this simple little plate!
However, I will do my best not to have a price increase.

Let me know by E-Mail how many you want and then send a cheque for the
total amount ($11.50 for each if you don't live in Texas and $12.33 if
you do).

Mailing address is:

Glen E. Zook
410 Lawndale Drive
Richardson, Texas 75080
(972) 231-3987
(972) 231-5011

Deliveries should start in a week or less (if the paint gets here in
time!).

Glen, K9STH