Howard 436 Schematic - Got it ..Thanks All!

David Hollander n7rk at DANCRIS.COM
Sat Jul 21 20:47:18 EDT 2001

To all who responded, thanks for the info and to the three people who
send me pdf and jpg files, a special thanks.

I have the 5 pages from Rider's  which covers the Howard 435, 436 and
437. I will upload them to BAMA so if anyone else is looking they will
be there. I uploaded my own copies of the Howard 430 and 440 to BAMA
this afternoon.

Thanks and 73,

Dave N7RK

Dave  N7RK -  Webmaster CADXA http://cadxa.org
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#23 - 75 Meter SSB*

            ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor Collector Extraordinaire preferring Hallicrafters, National
and what ever else looks interesting!

E-Mail: n7rk at dancris.com           Home Page:
http://www.dancris.com/~n7rk