New Virus problem

Jim Berry basalop at GTE.NET
Sun Jul 22 20:39:19 EDT 2001

Hi Folks,

Take Rons advice. I got this one:

So be careful.  Unless you requested an attachment, be on the safe
side and do not open it.  If someone sends you an attachment, they
should include it's name in their text message.  That way if they do
not know if they have been infected you will not open the infected
one.

I will leave this one tucked away for a few days.  If anyone wants
it, let me know.  I will send it to them so they can take it apart.
Maybe they can figure out a way to send it back to the animal that
created it!
---

---