NEED HV CONNECTOR

Dee Almquist w4pnt at VAIX.NET
Tue Jun 5 09:26:17 EDT 2001

Hello Fellow Boatanchorites
Looking for few HV connectors that were common back in the '50s & '60s. They
were made in different colors, had a screw cap on the HV wire end that
screwed into the chassis mount. I seem to remember that the Collins KWS-1
used one on these from the pwr supply cab to RF deck.
The parts that I have (the chassis mount part) are mounted w / 2 screws. But
the cable end screw caps are missing. I need 3 of these or complete
connectors. Btw, I took a .jpg if that will help.
Second alternative is another type of chassis HV connector capable of 2500v.
Probably could use PL 259s but that's not my 1st choice.
Any suggestions appreciated.
73 es Dee